You’ll be learning about the services of AWS, the tools and technologies utilised by AWS customers. You will benefit from the opportunity to gain experience on our cloud services, hands on training, and learning as you go.
If you fit the description, you could be the person we are looking for. We are a group of smart people, passionate about cloud computing. Come build the future with us.What you will do: You’ll be learning about some of AWS’s top services, including EC2, load balancers, and S3 storage solutions; the tools and technologies utilised by AWS customers; and following a simulation of our environment to gain insight on how cloud works. Learn and use groundbreaking technologies.
· Collaborate with AWS engineers and interns in a virtual classroom to learn about AWS services and troubleshooting techniques. You’ll have an opportunity to apply your new skills through customer case simulations.
· Work with a mentor during your internship.
· Work on a group presentation to be delivered to senior leadership.
· Network with other AWS interns and employees to learn about organisation’s peculiar culture and opportunities to grow.Basic Qualifications
· Pursing a technical bachelors degree in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or related fields with a graduation date of Summer 2022 or 2023
· Basic networking knowledge and operating system skills