Information we collect
- We may collect personal information from you when you use our website, products, or services. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, address, and other information you provide to us. We may also collect information about your usage of our website and services, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, and other information related to your use of our website.
How we use your information
- We may use your personal information to provide you with our products and services, to communicate with you about our products and services, to improve our products and services, and to provide you with marketing communications.
Sharing your information
- We do not sell, rent, or share your personal information with third parties for their marketing purposes. We may share your personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing and customer support. We may also share your personal information if required by law or in connection with legal proceedings.
Security of your information
- We take appropriate measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or misuse. We use industry-standard security technologies and procedures to safeguard your personal information.
- You may choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of our website or services. You may also opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the instructions in our emails.
Changes to this policy
Last updated: 01 April 2023