WE are hiring for a project of Social Media Project in one of the ministries. We are hiring for the following job roles:-
1) Content Writer (Language- Hindi & English)
2) Video Editor (Should be fluent in Adobe tools, Corel Video Studio, Final Cut, etc…)
3) Social Media Manager (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc…)
4) Content Analyst (Google Analytics, Google Search Control, SEO tools, content auditing, clickflow, etc…)
5) Response Management Executive (Knowledge of Products/Services offered, Extensive Service Communication Skills oversees the resolution of customer complaints, etc…)
6) Graphic Designer ((Should be fluent in Adobe tools, Figma, Final Cut, etc…))
1) Content Writer
• Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
• Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
• Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
• Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers
• Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials
• Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product descriptions, videos, and blogs
• Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
• Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results
• Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
• Impeccable grasp of the English & Hindi language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
• Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
• Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
• Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously • Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication
• Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
• Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand image, products, and services
2) Video Editor
• Meet with clients to establish the desired feel and look for the video to be created
• Gather and transfer all forms of media into editing software and ensure each was updated in the correct format
• Operate computer editing systems and equipment used for video media and effects
• Establish a clear understanding of the storyline and purpose of the video’s creation
• Create an initial proposed storyboard draft of the video to present to clients and receive approval before beginning to digitally alter video • Improve video and sound quality using various video software
• Edit video to include preselected music, interviews, sound clips and other important aspects of the project
• Ensure the correct formatting and presentation for finalized videos according to client’s specifications.
• Bachelor’s degree in film editing or related degree is required
• Professional mastery of video and audio editing software and programs
• Ability to multitask and work toward several milestones on various projects simultaneously
• Creative experience in filmmaking and videography
• Ability to understand the desired outcome of a project when meeting with clients and the ability to bring them to life • Experience editing various video projects and inserting sound effects, music and transitions
• Proficient in creating concept boards and other visual representations of planned edits for video projects
• Excellent communication skills are required to have a solid understanding of project scope and implementation
• Ability to collaborate well with other creative professionals to supply clients with top-notch finalized products.
3) Social Media Manager
• Oversee day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency
• Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
• Work with the brand to create and implement social media strategies monthly
• Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
• Supervise all aspects of social media interaction between customers and the company and ensure a positive customer service experience
• Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and LinkedIn
• Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others
• Oversee the creating and implementation of the monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and initiatives
• 1-2 years of social media management experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
• Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
• Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
• Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
• General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
• Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
• Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
• Ability to manage and supervise a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
4) Content Analyst
• Identify different types of data that need tracking to improve business performance.
• Generate easy-to-interpret reports based on collected data.
• Work with the management team to prioritize suggested changes to each business segment.
• Use statistical methods to identify areas for operational improvement and make suggestions for streamlining processes.
• Write improved procedural manuals for all affected departments.
• Work with department managers to create data collection guidelines for internal use.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or Computer Science.
• 1+ years of data mining experience.
• 1+ years in an analyst role.
• Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets.
• Strong attention to detail.
• High-level math skills and the ability to translate mathematical information into concise reports.
5) Response Management Executive
• Ability to propose logical solutions as well as communicate them clearly and effectively;
• Taking care of all deliveries of the client as per SLA;
• Maintaining daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reports;
• Responding to customer queries and complaints;
• Sets processes in place for managing the key tasks;
• Monitor trends in social media tools, digital platforms and other applications;
• Encouraging adoption of relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all the company’s services;
• Real-time tracking;
• Fast thinking individual who can create content on a variety of complaints, queries or requests;
• Manage work efficiently, generate ideas collaboratively with the team, and must have a passion for content.
• Team player;
• The ability to collect and analyze data volumes to derive the right insights;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong research skills;
• Good time management and proficient with MS Office;
• Strong grammatical knowledge and keen attention to detail;
• Good knowledge about social media platforms;
• Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
6) Graphic Designer
• Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
• Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
• Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
• Perform retouching and manipulation of images
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
• 1-2 years of experience in graphic design • Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
• Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
• Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent eye for detail
• This is an in-office job.
• At least 1-year working experience in these roles.
• Interested applicant please share sample work
• Knowledge of fonts and typography in general.
• Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and be a team player.
• Residing in Delhi NCR only.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time (in office)
Location: New Delhi
Contract: 2 years bond